Sunday, December 20, 2009

A. My friend just recently got a tattoo. The first letter of all her sisters names inked on her hip, forever. I was curious and asked her about why she chose to get it done, what lead her to it. She said although it may not have much importance or any meaning to anyone else, "I will always know what it means, it will always mean a great deal to me." I think most people can understand where she is coming from. Because we all have things that are important to us but not to anyone else. But I had to ask her why? In response she showed me the black spotted markings that were not visible just by looking at her. "No matter what nothing will ever change the fact that these girls are my sisters. They are important to me and always will be." I agreed thinking of my five siblings. I urged her to go on; " I did it to always be connected to them. to everyone else it shows them what values to me." Along with most of the common responses, her answers were pretty simply and throughly explained. like many others she marked her body with a sign that associates her with something else, in this case her family.

B. people use various methods to mask, costume, aggrandize them self. I try to be someone who is trustworthy and confident. Everyone may not agree. And that’s fine because there is no way to please everyone. In different situations I know I act differently. I don’t thieve to impress everyone, but we all liked to be liked. So I don’t change who I am, and my ideas do not change depending on the person. Sharing the aspects of myself that can relate to the other person help.

No comments:

Post a Comment