Monday, September 28, 2009

BFF

The more time i have the more time i spend with technology. Which is usually at least 3 hours everyday . "I love it." I use it for just about anything. Most of the time I am using more than one device at a time. I think it would be beneficial to our health to cut back on the use of technology. It decreases the amount of time we are spending being physically active. I know if I tried I could cut back. But technology makes everything more efficient.

I carry my phone with me where ever I go. That way people can always get in touch with me. I feel safe knowing I have it in case of an emergency. Its one of the main ways I communicate with people. Sometimes talking on my phone for hours while sitting on the computer.

A lot of my time goes into watching movies. Allowing my mind to wandering in a film clears my head. It provides real life circumstances people can relate too.

I have adapted to my way of life using technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment